6 boneless chicken breasts
8 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
1 c frozen spinach, thawed and drained
3 tb olive oil
3 tb coating crumbs
1 tb Cajun seasoning
1/2 tea salt
1/2 tea pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º, prepare 9×13 baking pan by lining with foil and spray with oil
- cut each chicken breast in half
- In medium bowl combine cheese, spinach, salt and pepper. Spoon spinach mixture evenly between the 6 breasts, fold top over and secure with toothpicks.
- in small bowl combine Cajun seasoning and breadcrumbs. Rub olive oil into breasts and sprinkle coating mixture over each, pressing in. Sprinkle remaining coating and spinach mix on top.
- Bake 35-45 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove toothpicks.
Servings: 6 Net Carbs: 1.7