2 tb butter
1/2 onion, chopped
2 c pork, cooked and pulled
1-4oz can chopped green chilies
1 tea salt
1 tea pepper
1/2 heavy cream or almond milk
1 c black bean and corn salsa
2 c shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In oven safe large frying pan sauté onions in butter until tender. Add pork and chilies.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper and cream with whisk until well blended. Add to pork.
- Cook until eggs are just soft, stirring occasionally.
- Put pan in oven and bake for 5-7 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Remove from oven, cover eggs with salsa and cheese, return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove and let cool 5 minutes. Cut in 6 pieces.
- Serve with sour cream if desired (carbs not included)
Servings: 6 Net Carbs: 4.1