1/3 c heavy cream
6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1-1/2 c coating crumbs
3 c shredded cheese
6 boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 375º, prepare 9×13 pan with foil and spray with oil
- in a bowl whisk the eggs and milk in another bowl combine bacon, crumbs and 2 cups cheese.
- dip each chop in milk mixture then in crumb mix. Shake off excess and repeat pressing crumb mixture into each side.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top. Press firmly into chops.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes turning half way through. Remove and sprinkle remaining cup of cheese. Return to oven for 2 minutes until cheese is melted
Servings: 6 Net Carbs: 2.0