1 c water
1/4 c butter
1/2 tea onion powder
1/2 tea celery salt
1/4 tea pepper
1 tb dried parsley
3/4 tea ground sage
1 tea chicken bouillon granules
1 recipe Basic Bread
- Preheat oven to 325º
- Cut bread into 1/2″ cubes
- in a large sauce pan combine all ingredients except bread. Cook 5 minutes. Add bread cubes.
- Spread on greased cookie sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy
- let cook. Store in freezer bag in freezer for up to three months.
Servings: 5 Serving Size: 1 cup Net Carbs: 1.4