2 1/3 cups Carbquik
1/2 cup Splenda (or liquid Stevia, no carb)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put a thin layer on parchment line cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degree for 15 minutes then check. Should be firm
- remove on parchment paper and cool.
- Cover with parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin to flatten. Cut into squares 12 x 8 (96 pcs)
- Place fresh parchment paper on cookies sheets and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, check frequently. Return to oven remove when crispy. When touching the cracker there should be no give.
Servings: 96 Net Carbs: 0.1